PhantomTS can monitor our client's networks to resolve issues as soon as they arise. These include:
- Virtual Private Networks (VPN)
- Corporate Local Area Networks (LAN)
- Wireless Networks
- Service Provider's Wide Area Networks (WAN)
Our technicians can run audits and assessments to periodically monitor performance, security and compliance concerns and then work with you to build a plan to ensure your organization is following best practices and meeting it's obligations.
Some Audits we perform:
- Network - View network activity and usage.
- Security - Expose potential security threats.
- SQL Server
- PCI Compliance
- HIPAA Compliance
PhantomTS work with industry-leading providers to ensure our clients have access to the most competitive prices and connectivity options for all of their organization's locations throughout the United States.
Cabling is not something many businesses think about because when everything is working, no one's concerned about what connects their entire network. However, once something goes wrong and a connection fails, it can be incredibly detrimental not only to your data, but to your bank account too.
Before your network goes down, contact PhantomTS. Not only can we help you fix something once it has gone wrong, we can prevent a problem from ever happening in the first place.
When you choose PhantomTS, you're also choosing:
- Up to Code Installation - Many cable installation companies disregard code completely when it comes to creating a network. We're not only aware of Northern Indiana's code, each installation meets or exceeds all city codes
- Quality Service - Our experts will install your cables efficiently, quickly, and cost-effectively
- Expert Advice - Having trouble choosing between CAT5E or CAT6 cabling? Don't know if you need new cabling, or just some maintenance? No problem - we'll help you make the best choice for your office
When you want quality work you can trust, come to PhantomTS today so we can help you with expertise, information, and quality cabling.